Hello! I'm Rachel How. I'm a polymath—Product Designer, Writer, Indie Maker, Community Builder. I love coffee, cats, food, design, writing, and building stuff with code.
Here are the things I'm working on now.
- Working from home
- Figuring things out
- Overcoming burnout from 2020
- Product Designer at Fave Malaysia, scaling the Fave and FaveBiz platform 🚀
- Helping freelance clients build better products through design
- Learning full-stack web app development
- Growing my Rachel's Mind Garden to free creative thinking and help others while learning in public 🧠
- Joined the Ness Labs community to get better at content creation ✍🏻
- Working on my very own newsletter (coming soon)
- Solo founder behind Malaysians Who Make, a community of Malaysian creators. We're 120+ people strong on Telegram 🎉
- I write the Malaysian Brew newsletter, featuring community updates, curated local content and expert interviews 🇲🇾
- What do I truly want to achieve in life before I die? What is my definition of a life well lived?
- How can I plan better towards financial independence?